Wednesday 27 April 2016

WOW: Home Again

WOW = WIPs On Wednesdays
After all the turmoil, sadness and travel of the last 3 weeks, it feels good to be home again and sleeping in my own bed. The downside is that I have come down with a full blown flu and it's severe. My DH has it too, so we're both taking it as easy as can be expected. I'm hoping to feel better enough to finally dig into this parcel from the Fat Quarter Shop which arrived just before I left and still hasn't been fully unpacked. Since arriving home yesterday, I've really enjoyed seeing how far so many of you have progressed with Hazel and I've been pining for Love Entwined. With several newly finished in the Group, I suddenly feel in the right frame of mind to pick it up again. But I'm much too sick for any sewing today. It will be tea, bed rest and plenty of lemon and honey for me.

What's Your WOW?

17 comments:

  1. Dear Esther

    I hope you feel better soon. Take a break and have a good rest, it will get you back on your feet before you know it. We are all thinking of you. Warm Hugs and comfort we send your way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. so sorry you came home sick and DH is too - not a fun time - but that box of yummy fabric looks so cheerful! you will have time to play with it when you are feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a shame, do hope you feel better soon and can enjoy exploring the contents of that exciting looking box. Celia in England

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry you are sick, best wishes for a speedy recovery x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lots of rest, honey and lemon. Best remedy for flu. Just take the time you need but I hope yourself and DH are both on the mend soon. We will be here waiting to see what magic you weave next.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh here is hoping that you 'll kick this quickly and feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Esther,
    hope you and your husband get well soon.
    Best wishes,
    Sylvia

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely looking fabrics peeking out of that box - but they will wait patiently until you are feeling better. Get well soon! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good to hear you have arrived home safely and hope you and your husband shake that flu quickly.
    Regards Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  10. I seem to have trouble lately adding a comment... Esther hope you are on the mend. Glad you are home now you have been through so much so please take care of yourself.. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yippeeee this is the first time in months that my comment has gone through... I don't know what I did to change anything LOL but I am a happy camper.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I hope you'll be better soon. Take your time, you are very vonorable.
    I wish you both alle the best.
    Kind regards,
    Maud.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Take care of yourself and your DH, Esther! Hoping you feel better very soon!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hope you feel better soon. It hard to be creative when you feel bad. Wrapping you and you DH in warm quilty hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hope you feel better soon. It hard to be creative when you feel bad. Wrapping you and you DH in warm quilty hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Home is the best place to recover :-) I wish you well!
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting. I moderate comments to block spam so don't worry if your comment doesn't appear instantly.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...