Wednesday 26 March 2014

WOW: Scanning In Magazines

WOW = WIPs On Wednesday

I've finally finished scanning in my magazines. I've been in a few over the years and have been a bit absentminded about them - having them throughout my house and in a box somewhere in my garage. It was time I got organised and having them all scanned in is a weight off my mind and an easy way to look things up too. 

They are now listed over on my new website: www.estheraliu.com  and you can view them under the 'Media" page over on my website. 


I'm thinking about the next BOM and asked if any quilters in my Group were interested in being Early Starters on new patterns as it is not possible for me to make all the patterns I have ready for release in time for release. I just can't make them all that quickly! I was so happy to be contacted by several quilters but just after requesting, I have been so busy that I haven't had a chance to respond properly or select the next BOM . Today I am hoping to catch up on emails and make some decisions. I've got my coffee ready for a productive day ahead. It's a bit funny to be planning future quilts via my computer, but I guess that's how everything is now. 


What's Your WOW ?


6 comments:

  1. I can so understand you not having the time to make all the quilts that you make patterns for - you make so many as it is. I'm glad you say you have had some volunteers because I have way too many on the go myself! I wish I had access to the all the Australian quilt magazines I have heard of :) new ideas - like I need more! Next time I am in the big city lol I need to stop at the book store and look through the quilt magazines - and that is next week, I wonder what I can find.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like my stack of mags. I went to your site but could not see where you have them listed. ?? Back to my LE.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful web site! I was able to see a few quilts you have made that I have not seen before. Gorgeous quilts, I must say. Gorgeous quilting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Esther, how funny! I'm working on this as well, though I didn't blog about it today. We live in an RV and I *love* magazines, but just don't have the space to keep them all (like I'd like to). So I scan my favorite pages and give the hard copies to my daughter or daughter-in-law or a fellow quilter. It's a win/win that way! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another successful quilter that I follow.
    I didn't know you were in many magazines.

    I really like our large topper on your blog now. I never have figured out how to put my banner in the center, let alone make it larger.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good job on the scanning. It takes so long.... Thanks for hosting this link-up every Wednesday. I enjoy seeing what others are doing.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting. I moderate comments to block spam so don't worry if your comment doesn't appear instantly.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...